BUSINESS BLUEPRINT BOOST PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES (Jan-Apr, 2021)
Last Updated: January 15, 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO, AS OF THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. DATES OF CONTEST. Contest starts on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 12:00:0 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM EST (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Business Blueprint Boost Promotion (the “Contest”) is open to United States incorporated business entities or individuals who (i) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“Publisher” or “Entrant”). Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited or restricted by law. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, representatives, agents, directors, and officers of Tax Hive LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any other parties involved in the administration of the Contest (Sponsor, collectively with the foregoing, the “Contest Parties”) and each of the immediate family members of such excluded individuals (i.e., spouses, parents, children, and siblings) and all persons living in the same household of each. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and by Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
3.1. AFFILIATE PUBLISHER REGISTRATION. Eligible participants may enter the Contest by (i) visiting Sponsor’s website (https://taxhive.com/affiliates/) (the “Registration Website”), (ii) completing and submitting the online entry form, and (iii) receiving acceptance from Sponsor to its Affiliate Publisher program (“Registration”). Publishers of Sponsor in good standing prior to the Contest start date are automatically entered and are eligible to participate in the Contest; no additional registration is required. The Contest Parties shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. The Contest Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
3.2. PROMOTION PERFORMANCE. Publishers in good standing with Sponsor may participate in the Contest by promoting Sponsor’s Business Blueprint offer (“Program”) available in Publisher’s “Account” on Sponsor’s affiliate platform. The Contest is subject to the “Program Terms” and “Affiliate Publisher Agreement”. Entrant will receive one (1) “Vote” for each “Transaction” (actions by Visitors as defined in the Program Terms) referred by Publisher via an action made by a “Visitor” (any person or entity that is not the Publisher’s agent) through an Internet connection (“Link”) to a Website operated by Sponsor, as described in the Program Terms. Non-Bona Fide Transactions are not eligible for Payout and will not be counted as a Vote.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION.
4.1. COMMITTEE SELECTION. On or about April 30, 2021, Sponsor’s Selection Committee (“Committee”) will audit and certify the number of Votes from among all Entrants received during the Entry Period (“Finalists”). Sponsor will select one (1) “Grand Prize” winner, all qualifying “Second Prize” winners, all qualifying “Third Prize” winners, and all qualifying “Fourth Prize” winners based on the total number of Votes received within the Entry Period. The Grand Prize and Second Prize winners must have a minimum of 2,500 Votes; Third Prize winners must have a minimum of 500 Votes; and Fourth Prize winners must have a minimum of 250 Votes to qualify for prizes.
4.2. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The winner may be notified through e-mail or phone call seven (7) days following April 30, 2021. The winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. The contact notification will include instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, if Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within seven (7) days of attempting contact, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited. The winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within three (3) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant. In it its sole discretion and time permitting, Sponsor will attempt to contact up to three (3) winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the performance of each Entrant. Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
6.1. GRAND PRIZE. One (1) grand prize winner to receive a “Choose Your Own Adventure!” package valued up to $15,000.00. The winner may choose one (1) of the following packages:
- Las Vegas Excursion for Two: 4-day, 3-night accommodations; air travel; exotic car experience.
- Pebble Beach Vacation for Two: 4-day, 3-night accommodations; air travel; one round of golf for two at Pebble Beach and another round nearby.
- Winter Ski Stay for Two: 4-day, 3-nigh accommodations; air travel; two single-day lift tickets with optional ski/snowboard rental.
Sponsor will, in concert with the grand prize winner, book air travel, accommodations, and experiences. Unless otherwise noted, the grand prize does not include meals, transportation, incidentals, and other expenses. The grand prize components are subject to availability of service providers. If the cost of adventure does not reach the minimum value stated above, any remaining surplus will not be awarded to the prize winner.
6.2. SECOND PRIZE. Any entrant who receives at least 2,500 votes during the Entry Period will receive one (1) Trek® Powerfly 4 electric mountain bike (Model 32844) valued at $3,700.00. Winner to select from available colors and sizes.
6.3. THIRD PRIZE. Any entrant who receives at least 500 votes during the Entry Period will receive one (1) Amazon® e-gift card valued at $500.00.
6.4. FOURTH PRIZE. Any entrant who receives at least 250 votes during the Entry Period will receive one (1) Apple® iPad® (8th generation) valued at $329.00. Winner to select from available colors.
Prize winners are only eligible to receive one (1) prize. Prizes may not be combined, and multiple prizes will not be awarded to an individual entrant. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Prizes and prize components may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, local, or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of a prize, which may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded prize. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. A W9 and Winner Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) within four (4) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited, an alternate winner will be selected. The Affidavit will be sent via e-mail. Return of Affidavit as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein and are the winner’s responsibility. (TN residents will not be required to sign a Publicity Release as a condition of winning a prize).
7. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner hereby grants Contest Parties and its licensees a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and sub-licensable right and license to use, distribute, and publicly display the winner’s name, business name, location, logo, in any way, at any time, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, without any additional approval or consideration.
8. WINNER’S LIST. For the winner name, available after April 30, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope within sixty (60) days of the expiration of the Entry Period to Tax Hive Blueprint Boost Promotion, 703 S. State St., Ste. 1, Orem, UT 84058.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF CONTEST PARTIES. The Contest Parties assume no liability and are not responsible for, and by entering the Contest, you hereby waive and release the Contest Parties from, any actions, claims, damages, losses, or injuries of any kind (collectively “Claims”) arising in connection with the Contest and/or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, Claims relating to (i) the malfunction of any computer, telephone, network, satellite, hardware, software or communications line; (ii) unauthorized human intervention; (iii) incorrect, delayed or inaccurate transmission, winner notifications, prize claims or other information or communications relating to the Contest, or the failure to capture or transmit any such information; (iv) damage to any person’s computer or mobile device; or (v) any errors in these Official Rules, winner notifications or other announcements or communications relating to the Contest. In the event of any ambiguity or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to clarify or modify these Official Rules however it deems appropriate to correct any such ambiguity or error(s).
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND PURSUE ALL OTHER REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or any Contest Parties.
10. SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to a force majeure event or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner from a random drawing of all remaining non-suspect, eligible entries.
11. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of entrants and winners, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
13. SPONSOR. This Contest is sponsored by Tax Hive LLC, 703 S. State St., Ste. 1, Orem, UT 84058.