18 Years of Putting our Clients First.
Business and Tax Services with Impact
Not all tax preparation and business services companies are created equal. In fact, most have a cookie-cutter, one-size fits all mentality. The other guys say they’ll do it “fast and easy”, but we know that approach comes at a great cost to the bottom line of your business.
We are different.
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for a one-stop, personalized service with tax professionals who have your back. Tax Hive is a vetted network of licensed service providers who specialize in helping small businesses optimize their business structure. Our network of experts constantly monitor the ever-changing rules of the tax game and then meet your unique needs while helping you manage tax risk, control costs and reap maximum benefit to keep dollars in your business. Plus, we’ve earned an outstanding reputation through hard work, proven results, and always looking out for our clients’ best interests and we encourage you to take the time to review all of the services, resources and especially client satisfaction comments on our website. We will earn your trust, period.
You Benefit from our network of licensed service providers
- Serving business owners in all 50 states
- Full services from qualified tax and accounting Certified Public Accountants
- Assist clients living in other countries with U.S. based businesses
- Unlimited call-in access to tax advisors
- Current and relevant tax and business services education published regularly to keep clients up to date on the latest trends
- Average tax preparers years of experience is 10.5 years
- The preparer you interface with is the preparer who does the work
- Term members receive ongoing continuing education so they’re always fitting you with the best service
- Tax preparers with different personalities and backgrounds
Please let us know how we can be of service
To talk to a representative:
703 S. State St. Suite 1
Orem, UT 84058
For questions or support:
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday
8am – 5pm MST