Choose the plan that's right for your business.

Every plan includes a 30-day money back guarantee and unlimited tax consulting and advice.

What is your gross annual revenue? Info



Gross revenue refers to the total sales made by your business. If you’re still unsure, please get as close as you can and we will advise you and adjust during your onboarding meeting.

How many filings do you need per year? Info



The number of tax filings you’ll need will depend on your unique circumstances. At a minimum, you will need two, both a personal and business tax filing. If you own more than one business entity, have a rental property or receive royalties you may require additional filings. When you meet with one of our tax professionals you can choose from the following filings based on the number you need: 1040 (Personal), Schedule C (Single Member LLC), Schedule E (Rentals and Royalties), 1065 (Partnerships), 1120 (Corporations), and 1120S (S-Corporation). If you are unsure on how many filings you need, just choose two and we will advise you and adjust during your onboarding meeting.

  • Custom Tax Package

    Based on the specific needs of your business, we will customize a package for you above $3 million in revenues or above six filings. Please contact us for a custom quote.

    CONTACT US 1-833-919-19921-833-919-1992

Schedule Call

Have a question about our plans?

Click here to schedule a call with us.

Plans Include:

  • Team of professionals
  • Forward tax thinking
  • Unlimited tax consulting
  • Prior year review
  • Tax preparation
  • Estimated Quarterly Tax Payments
  • Tax audit response